Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I want to share an experience with you. Last week I woke on Friday morning to find that I was too tired to get up. So the family all got up and ready on their own and I stayed in bed. The day went on and I found myself so consumed with fatigue that I could barely get up. After lunch I got up had something to eat and drink. As I focused on my emotions I just wanted to cry. An hour or so later I went to lay down again. When my husband, Ryan came home, he did a session with me. He is also a Certified LifeLine Practitioner. He combined it with other techniques he knows.

I gave the fatigue a voice. Many feelings that I had been suppressing emerged. Isolation, stressed, overwhelmed, frustrated, burdened, pushed away, ignored were some that came up. At the bottom of this pile was a general feeling of unloved and unappreciated, being dumped on. It all made perfect sense to me. I felt relief. An awareness and acknowledgement of where I was opened the door to moving forward. As I accepted that these were a part of me, I realized that my need to sleep was a way of my body saying take care of yourself. Snuggled in the comfort under the covers allowed me the space to regroup. The next morning I slept in again.

When I got up, one of my sons and husband began to make family breakfast. We all had a very nice conversation (it was not about me and how I felt, either) and meal. Then we all began to work at cleaning the house together. There was no resistance or anger or complaining. Everyone took responsibility for helping. There was teamwork, co-operation and love being offered and shared. Later, Ryan bought and prepared a scrumptious dinner and dessert. We all enjoyed the feelings of accomplishment and working together. It has been several days, and the feelings of working together has remained.

I am no longer feeling burdened. Allowing myself to voice how I was feeling and nurture myself was a catalyst for the whole family. We have all had a better week, been less stressed and enjoyed our space and each other more.

I am glad I have the tools and knowledge to work through symptoms. It has had a wonderful ripple effect for the family as well. I really cannot overemphasize how powerful the LifeLine Technique really is. I went from emotions at a high stress to none. Actually, quite the opposite, now I feel empowered, very happy and blessed. Our family is celebrating each other and working as a unit. Wow!

I so want to share this with you I am offering a session to you for half off. I also want to let you know that I offer a sliding scale. Inquire for details.

Love and Light to all.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment