Saturday, March 12, 2011

Firing the Judge and jury.

Who is the judge and who are the jury members?

Each of us begins as a free spirit. We feel, we hunger and thirst, we see and we want.

Then we learn. We learn from others around us. Don Miguel Ruiz calls it domestication. Most of us become very adept at it. We accept what others tell us when we are young and believe it too. At first our parents appear as the judges. We conform to their rules and beliefs and behaviors. Then we become our own judges. We have learned "right" from "wrong" and we even judge some of what we were taught as "correct" or not by our agreements.

There is a great problem here. As young children, we also are thirsty for love and attention. Our parents are our first authority. (Note: I am not talking about teenagers here. They have already begun the transition of becoming their own judges.) But before then, We believe that we have to earn it. When we are told no, or that we have done something wrong or bad, we may come to believe that it is us who are wrong or bad. We also pick up many incorrect messages and internalize them as our truth. We may start to believe we are not good enough. Our self confidence may be wounded and we weave a reality about ourselves and our lives that are a false identity. They are total lies. But they become our vision of reality. We begin to see limitations, faults, doubt in ourselves. We believe the lies of society. We are not pretty enough, smart enough, good enough. How many of us were told to shut up or go away, never you mind, it's none of your business, etc. There were very likely gentler ways to communicate what they meant. The real problem is that what we heard is: your opinion does not count, I do not want to hear or see you, you are not good enough or valued enough to be included.

The real truth is that we are good enough. We are smart enough, pretty enough, valuable, talented, worthy and lovable.

The people and environments in our lives may not have been able to communicate that to us, we may not have felt it and we certainly may not have been able to dig deep within ourselves to say or shout:

HEY YOU, I AM GOOD ENOUGH! AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM PERFECT. I AM THE ONLY ME THERE IS. I HAVE A PURPOSE, LIGHT AND TRUTH. I AM A SPIRIT OF PURE LOVE. I CAN DO ANYTHING I BELIEVE. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I AM STRONG. CONFIDENT AND BEAUTIFUL.

The GOOD news here is that right here and now, no matter you age, you can release all that negative self talk and old beliefs that held you back. Fire that judge and jury that have kept you limited. Choose to live in love that you were born to live and release the fear and all negativity.

It is your time to shine. It is you time to begin a new journey of awakening. The journey to empowerment of yourself and living your purpose and reaching your heart's desire.

Are you ready?

In the quiet of the night, in the calm of the day remember who you are. We each write our own life path. We each have our vision and choices. Can you choose to pull your energy and truth to yourself and be true to yourself? Can you create a new life free of the opinions or judgments of others.

Can you say each and every day:

I AM GOOD ENOUGH! AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM PERFECT. I AM THE ONLY ME THERE IS. I HAVE A PURPOSE, LIGHT AND TRUTH. I AM A SPIRIT OF PURE LOVE. I CAN DO ANYTHING I BELIEVE. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I AM STRONG. CONFIDENT AND BEAUTIFUL. I CHOOSE TO REJECT ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT REFLECT LOVE AND LIGHT IN MY LIFE.

Peace and love,
With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment