Friday, October 9, 2009

Blessings in disguise.

Today, I am reminded by the words of Louise Hay, founder of Hay House and Hay House Radio.

Quote, "All we have is a thought and a thought can be changed".

Think about this for a moment. If your thoughts in this moment are not reflecting the beauty and pure love of who you are and what life offers you, then you have a conscious choice to change that thought. By changing our thoughts we bring our energy into a higher vibration and we also begin to see the real truth of who we are meant to be. If you do not feel good realize that the emotion of "not feeling good" is not resonating with your true nature of love, which is ALWAYS in and for best and highest good. So the sadness is a blessing or gift in disguise to awaken you to your true self and allow you to feel happy.

It does not always seem easy to get out of a thought pattern that does not feel good. But it can be. Confront it, head on. If you feel sad, realize, "this is not my truth." Sad is not how I want to feel therefore it is telling me I want to be happy. That is GOOD. Thank you sadness for awakening me to my truth of wanting to be happy.

What will make me happy? Let your imagination go. Visualize that happiness. See it go on for an hour, a day, a week. Feel it. Feel the possibilities in its truth.

Ask yourself, "What did or didn't happen that is causing me to feel sad?" Cry if you need to, punch your pillow, scream. Create, feel, and give yourself what you need for that part of you that is feeling sad. Give yourself love. The part of you that is feeling sad is not the whole you. Acknowledge that. You can choose to feel happy and full of love.

For a LifeLine appt., contact me @ dgagala@comcast.net.

Infinite Love & Gratitude!
Debbie
Certified LifeLine Practitioner
dgagala@comcast.net
www.infinitelove&gratitude.com





No comments:

Post a Comment