Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hope, Love, Joy

Hope, Love, Joy. That is what I am feeling today. As the celebration of Christmas with loved ones was shared, I find myself feeling contented. But the contentment that I am feeling is leaving me with a desire to reach out and share the feelings of hope, love and joy. I do not however, want to share or convince others that my hope, love and joy are what is right for them. I DO want to help them to find the hope, love and joy within their own soul. Your spirit always beckons to you to awaken to the the beauty that is within you. Often we feel separated from that part of us. Do not be fooled. The beauty may be hidden under a blanket of loss, hurt, pain, anger. But the fear that you may be hurt again is holding you back from allowing yourself to feel that hope, love and joy again.

Today, you can choose to listen to your spirit. Start to dissolve the walls that are keeping you from experiencing the joy of life again. The past is behind you. Awaken to the present moment, allow yourself to heal from the past and move forward in hope. You can begin to create a life of love and joy. You can feel it happening right now as you read this. Give yourself this most wonderful gift. Life lived each moment with happiness and joy. Breathe in hope and love. Doesn't that feel better?

Debbie,
Certified LifeLine Practitioner
630-730-1228
For appt call. Rates negotiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment