Thursday, February 28, 2013

From can't to I believe.

From I can't to I believe.

In the last post I talk about using our thoughts and whispers from spirit to find new thoughts and beliefs.  This change can be a baby step or a leap.  It all depends on how open you are to new ideas and how far you can stretch your imagination.  Then you take a leap of faith, which may make you feel vulnerable.  After all you are looking for something new.  That can be a bit scary.  But to face our challenges brings us bit by bit out of our comfort zone. Remember Cant does not exist anymore he is now Ibelieve.  So lets look through the eyes of Ibelieve.

Ibelieve knows where he is in his current situation.  Picture your challenge or fear that you want to change.
Now picture you in your new reality.  If it is weight loss, or a healthier lifestyle for you then picture yourself the way you want to be.  Imagine yourself feeling healthier.  Think thoughts of I believe I can be a healthier.  I believe I can add ten minutes of exercise or stretching in my day.  I believe I can eat one more fruit or vegetable than I did today.  I believe I can find a friend or someone to call and support me on this journey.

Maybe you are shy and want to communicate better and be more confident.  Picture yourself being friendly and approaching someone new and starting a conversation.  Make it easy and superficial at first.  Try to do that once each day.  Maybe after a week or so, you feel comfortable with a particular person, ask them if they would like to meet for coffee or join you in an activity you enjoy.  

The key here is not to jump to success and instant transformation.  It is about focusing of believing you can do this.  It will take practice and affirmations several times each day.  I can.  I can.  I can.  I want to.  I will.  I have support.  The goal is to get to a place where you can picture yourself being this new you.  Focus on FEELING that way.  Let that feeling grow.  If it is thin, feel thin.  If it is confident feel confident.  Smile confidently.  Tell yourself you can't help but feel confident.  It's your nature.  I am confident, or thin, or brave, or etc.  Whatever your challenge or stress is make a step or write a plan to help you reach your goal. Commit to yourself to that goal.  Forget about the past all that exists is this moment and the goal ahead of you.

When Ego B. Mind starts interrupting your new thoughts and beliefs tell him to go away.  He is no longer serving you because you won't accept anything less than success.  Ask Spirit Lead Me to come and reinforce your new beliefs and chase the old patterns away.  Spirit will always remind you anything is possible and not to give up.  Feel the determination and go back to feeling I believe again.  

Commit yourself to doing this for 1 week. Put post it notes around your house. Set an alarm on your phone and do your affirmation each time it goes off.  See how you feel.  Keep up the practice.  Smile at yourself and others.  Belief is always in you.  

I have done this and am doing it again with you now, so let's get started. It's never to late to begin!

With Infinite Love and Gratitude!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment