Monday, August 31, 2009

Pay it Forward

There are no co-incidences. A couple of nights ago I watched the movie "Pay it Forward" I highly recommend it. It was a subtle message to me regarding my fears and my ability to move forward with change. I know with my whole heart and soul that there are still changes, I want in my life. I keep moving toward these changes. I have made many discoveries and movements forward and am much closer to attaining my goals. I can see it, I can feel it, and I am determined to live my life to my full potential. I am here to love myself and others and also to allow them to love themselves and those in their lives.

Everything comes down to this: In connecting to and giving love to others, we also receive love. In loving others, we learn to love ourselves. That is not always an easy thing to do. Many of us are uncomfortable loving ourselves. Often our environments and the people in our lives have not had the ability to love. Their environments also did not know how to give or receive love. Does this mean that they did not love. No. What it means is that each of us, our environments and our ancestors have loved us the best way they knew how. There have been patterns of unhealthy relationships that continue to move from generation to generation. What I know, that I want to share with you is that those limiting beliefs that you have been holding do not have to continue. The fears, unworthiness, feelings or inadequacy, pain or inability to love ourselves can be faced and overcome. You do not have to accept them you can let go of them. They are not serving you. Are they? You can find the root cause of these feelings, and begin to really love who you are. The you that you were meant to be. The free, joyful, excited, exhuberant, loving spirit that you were born to be.

Untill we really learn how to love ourselves, we cannot really love others. I want my children to live their lives free of my burdens, mistakes and my inabilities to love myself. I choose love. I choose each day to live my best, to go through the pain and fears that I carry so that I do not pass them on. My children deserve better. As a parent,m I can say this with my entire being. I WANT the best always for theml. Guess what, I deserve better too. So I learn to love myself. I have learned how to forgive myself and nurture those parts of me that have not always felt nurtured. This is something that I have to choose everyday. If I am feeling discontent with some part of my life or who I am, I know I have a choice to connect to that part of me. Discontent, unhappiness, fears or pain are telling us we are not feeling whole and loved. They are challenges or opportunities to become whole, to become better. If you accept and walk through the emotions you feel, you will come out the other side loving yourself more and being a better person, This can be done best with a LifeLine session as it uses the subconscious and superconscious mind to connect you to the root causes of the issue. It does not involve talking through, discussing, or getting advice for problems, fears or issues. It is a very powerful tool that I can use to guide you to the life you want and to the person you really are inside. The one who is hiding, peeking out when they feel safe.

So, considering the above, I want to share some of the dialogue from "Pay it forward" with you now. This follows very well with my previous post.

"People are scared. It's hard for some people, who are so used to things the way they are, even if they are bad, to change and they kinda give up. When they do, everybody kinda loses."

So, the message coming to you today, is simply this: Are you ready to change, to reach for your dreams, live the life you really want.




2 comments:

  1. nice post. I believe alot of what your saying to be true. Once you start loving yourself the whole world changes and you become less and less burdened by fear and paranoia. We are all born without these fears, but are taught to fear at an early age. alot of it is that we have all been brought up in christian societys for the past 2 thousand years aswell, as this breeds guilt and fear.
    keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that movie as well. it's a great concept but hard to keep going. a little like multi level marketing...

    ReplyDelete