Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Change is all about Choosing to Love yourself

As I talked with three friends yesterday, I found the same recurring comment coming up in conversation. "I want to change but...." Enter the fear of change again. Change and any fear associated with it is an opportunity to grow and learn to love yourself. This is a journey but it is also a way of living and a destination. It is about living in each moment with choice and owning your own power and not giving it away. Today, my LifeLine session (on myself) was "I allow my spirit and heart to live freely". The possibilities and freedom and strength I feel are incredible.

One of my friends, yesterday said: I don't have the money for a session, my son's birthday is this week". Yes, I said. I understand. Just realize that you are putting the needs of others always before your own needs and happiness. You must choose to love yourself. That means choosing you are worth the time, energy and effort to spend the money for a session on your own happiness. If you do not choose to move forward, you will remain unhappy, unfulfilled and not living the life that you are here to live. With that in mind, I asked her if she was ready to choose to find out what really loving herself and feeling her real potential was like.

For information on a session contact me at dgagala@comcast.net. I would be honored to journey with you. The possibilities are so much greater than you have been led to believe.

Infinite Love & Gratitude!

1 comment:

  1. Right on. Most people perceive change as loss. Nice blog.

    Best,
    Charlene
    Life Balance Strategist
    http://beamingbalance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete