Thursday, September 24, 2009

A joy filled life

There are so many demands on our time and 0n our emotions that sometimes we need to remind ourselves to feel joy. Do you feel joy?

We often get so caught up in what we need to do each day. We have jobs, children to care for, mortgages, rising prices, challenging family structures (separations, divorces, multiple marriages, mixed families and extended family members all over the globe). Our society is one of instant gratification. All of these lead to challenges in parenting our children in healthy ways that will teach them the values and strengths that are going to help them to become happy, secure, joyful people that are filled with love of self and of life. We want them to live each moment with joy. We want them to feel and know they are loved and that life is filled with unlimited possibilities for all of their desires.

It is easy to spend all our time and emotions on our kids, families, friends and those we love and care for. We love them unconditionally with our whole hearts. We want the absolute best for them.

But what about you. Don't you deserve the same: happiness, love and life filled with unending joy. Don't you deserve a life filled with passion and unlimited possibilities? Yes, you do.

Did you ever stop to consider that you deserve it. Ask for it . Now. I want joy in my life. Stop to think about ways you can add joy into your life.

When I wake up today, I want my day to reflect joy in everything I do. We are on this earth, on this physical reality to experience life. Choose joy as part of that experience. I am grateful and full of joy that I am alive and want to celebrate living. Smile. Sing. Dance. Laugh. Take a bike ride, go to a game. Bake a cake or cookies or go drop in and visit someone.

Give yourself permission to be JOYFUL.

Infinite Love & Gratitude!
Debbie
Certified LifeLine Practitioner
for an appt. contact me: dgagala@comcast.net



1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    Cancer has been a blessing in disguise for me at times. It made me stand up, crane my neck and look for happiness in my life which I was missing. Good blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete