Friday, September 18, 2009

A safe space just for you.

Over the last weekend, I became more aware of my of my own space and how others energy affects mine. Questions swarmed through my mind. Why am I feeling this? Why am I aware of this? Why is this bothering me? What is the message? I went to a dear friend, asking for his help. I was, in my usual fashion, looking for intellectual answers? I planned on a conversation of if this, then what. I wanted to know how to fix what was going on with me. My friend, in his wisdom gave me something much more important. Thank you "PpB".

What he did for me was to take me to a quiet space. In this space, I wanted to talk, to ask the questions, I wanted answers for. My friend, calmly guided me and simply said, "shhhhhh". I went inside, finding a safe, quiet place within. As I did so, I realized that I was creating a safe boundary that would allow me to remain strong, safe and connected to self and the Divine. It was very welcomed. I felt peace and very connected to my true self. I realized that I did not have to let others energy affect me, unless I wanted it to. Also, I became aware that some of what I was feeling were messages that I needed to listen to. It was necessary for me to simply ask, Why is "blank" bothering me.

I learned that it is ok to set boundaries. It is ok to say no to others and keep what is mine, either physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually to myself. It is not only ok but it is important to recognize when you are crossing boundaries.

Sit quietly for about 5 minutes. If something enters your mind, lovingly acknowledge it, say thank you, clear your mind and surround yourself with a bubble of love. Inside this bubble, feel comfort, joy, safety, security and peace. If something else comes in to your head or space, say no thank you I am worthy and deserving to enjoy this space. Enjoy these feelings. Are they new to you? You can come to this place anytime you choose. It can last a few seconds or minutes, whatever you choose or can allow at the time.

If you notice someone or something is bothering you in your day, ask yourself, "Why is "this" bothering me, disrupting my peace, my joy?" What is its message? If you notice the energy is not yours, (i.e. someone else's frustration, anger, etc) let it go, set your boundary. Go into your safe bubble, feel your peace, the safely of your own space. Breathe in that love and connection to yourself. Smile. Be grateful for your inner self, which is your connection to spirit.

Then go on with your day.

How does that feel?

Infinite Love & Gratitude!
Debbie
Certified LifeLine Practitioner
dgagala@comcast.net

2 comments: